Friday, April 28, 2006

MiSS IN A FUNK CuriouS

Enough with Pricks for the week... how about something more mundane!?!

LaSassy and I have started running this month. I've only done about 3 times a week thus far; however, running this weekend will put me at about 4-5 days for this week. I can already see the improvements. No sore legs or tendons.

My chub. No improvement there. That'll come from weed and alcohol deprivation. My March and April partying spree is slowing down. I'm not talking complete stop or anything GOD NO... where would I get my stories in that case. But anyway, just trying to find that overall balance, at least for now.

This weekend. I may hang out with the Notorious Jackie-O and/or Green Eyes. I just need to kick my ass out of this new, "i don't feel like doing anything i'm so burnt out from Miss Party Curious."

We shall see. I always end up surprisingly myself.

4 Comments:

At 4:36 PM, Blogger Jackie O. said...

I'll keep it low key. BUT . . . that doesn't necessarily mean that you will. So . . .

 
At 9:24 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

spurred by lasassy, i hereby confess my lurkhood upon your blog!

-nathan, lasassy's friend from hastings you met a couple times

 
At 9:11 AM, Blogger MissCurious said...

Nathan - of course I remember you! What did lasassy say to prompt such a confession?

My only worry is that you'll be frightened to ever hang out me again!!! Hahaha... i'm such a terror!

 
At 6:18 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

lasassy merely shot me a dirty glance. i'll be no more frightened to hang out with you than i normally am hanging out with girls. girls frighten me in general.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home