Tuesday, April 25, 2006

Penis Predictions

Is there a science to predicting the size of a man’s penis? I’ve certainly had extensive conversations about the topic and have drawn from much of my own experiences… and I have my judgments. And maybe I’m Un-PC, but who the fuck cares.

1. Men with Asian fetishes I automatically assume have small penises. Where’d this come from? Well, it’s said (you know, by people who say things), that asian women have tight pussies… therefore, men with small penises are looking for a tighter fit.

2. Lanky men… yes, tall, awkward, skinny boys have, in my experience, had the largest cocks.

3. Black Men… the rumors – not always true.

4. Asian Men… the rumors – true.

5. Men who wear fitted pants MUST have big dicks. If his pants run right up to his package, it denotes confidence… confidence that although there might not be a visibly large bulge, he knows what’s under there… and can wear such fitted pants KNOWING…. And so, Miss Curious knows too.

6. Large hands and feet… the rumors – totally NOT true. I almost believe that small hands denote large dick… perhaps god stopped the growth of the hands and gave a bit more to the cock.

Last night, Chicajato dragged my ass out to Bottom of the Hill for a badass local band, The Hundred Days. As soon as I walked in I spotted a major HOTTIE. Turns out, he’s the lead singer. Also turns out that he has an Asian girlfriend. My first thought, “Oh, he must have a small dick.”

Is this wrong of me to think? Yup. But again, who the fuck cares. I’m just being the honest bitch that I am.

The Answer to Yesterday’s Trivia Question:

The Rusty Trombone folks. Yes, I’ve licked anus and given a hand job at the same time. And I’d do it again!!! It’s only for those lucky few serious boyfriends… and they fucking love it!!! Obviously, the ass must be uber clean… like right outta’ the shower clean.

9 Comments:

At 9:54 PM, Blogger chicajato said...

haha I love it! he has a small dick!

 
At 7:07 AM, Blogger Krikri said...

In my experience, there's no rhyme or reason to dick size... you say the tall lanky boys have the biggest packages, but in my experience it's the shorties who are packin' the most heat... but then again, not always! I can think of 2 shorter boys from my past right off who I was not impressed with, as well as 2 super tall skinny boys who were seriously large and in charge. One thing I will say: I've always been impressed with Jewish boys... :)

 
At 9:28 AM, Blogger Jackie O. said...

I've given up on predicting, but I still wish I could.

 
At 10:09 AM, Blogger Krikri said...

lol green eyes you said boner... huh huh huh

 
At 10:16 AM, Blogger MissCurious said...

you guys are so immature!


HAHAHAHA... JUST KIDDIN', OF COURSE :)

 
At 10:24 AM, Blogger Krikri said...

I think the moral of the story is SIZE MATTERS and anyone who pretends it doesn't is a big fat liar!!!

 
At 10:46 AM, Blogger MissCurious said...

KriKri - yes, size does matter... if i'm dating a guy with a large dick, i'm typically thinking, "wow, this huge beautiful cock could be mine for life!" but then of course, if you really like a guy, the size of his cock can be compensated by other things... PLUS cunnilingus is what really does it for me.

but having a guy with a big dick IS something to brag about. it's that extra something that makes your boy supa' HOT.

 
At 3:14 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ditto to KriKri! I mean who really wants a Samantha on Sex and the City experience (she's like "I'm ready" and he says "I'm in" and she is so sad).
BTW that did practically happen to me and the guy was Filipino. Add to the list.
:) Linz

 
At 3:35 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm a day late on this post - but one of my favorite sayings from my time at B-SCHOOL...penises are a crapshoot - ya almost never know what you're going to get!

Love ya,
Anye

 

Post a Comment

<< Home