Monday, May 01, 2006

I'm Such a PUTZ

When the sun comes out, so do the men wearing tank tops emblazoned with, “Nice Papayas.”

So Wrong.

As for my weekend, let’s quote one of those deeply profound romantic comedies I love so much.

“Every woman has the exact love life she wants.”Nick Mercer, The Wedding Date

Although my weekend consisted of NO LOVE, this quote is still very applicable. You see, I went into the weekend with a ‘funktified’ attitude. With much chagrin, the entire weekend continued in this vein. Basically, I had the exact weekend I wanted. (to those of you with love or searching for love, please think about that quote, thank you!)

One highlight, however, was dinner Friday evening. An old co-worker and I went to a soda-fountain for dinner. After glazing our throats with chocolate shakes, we decided to drive aimlessly through the streets of San Francisco. We hit up murals and then headed to Moraga and 16th Avenue to see an amazing staircase mosaic all the while blasting Tori Amos’ Choir Girl.

The sun is out again today. Shall we brace ourselves for an increase in the fetid stench of public transportation?

In celebration of Day II, San Francisco Sun, I'm wearing a skirt... hopefully, I'll be able to kick the black opaque tights soon enough.

Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home