Friday, January 26, 2007

Funny Coincidence

Anyone remember this post from a couple of weeks ago http://lilmisscurious.blogspot.com/2007/01/it-just-doesnt-matter.html ???

So, I wrote about this guy I switched beers with at the bar (his initiation)... I'd asked him to find me later... he said he would... he didn't... blah - blah - blah.

I woke up the next morning hoping I hadn't accosted the guy... and a little bummed he hadn't found me... we'd had a nice chat... all at his initiation.

It didn't matter whether or not I had accosted him because I'd probably never run into him again.

But then... I got this MySpace request from a band... I always end up taking a look and a listen. The lead singer looked so much like that guy - let's call him "Citrus Fruit" since he said he was allergic?!?

I decided to send him a message to see if it was indeed him.

Today I got a reply. It certainly was him. I emailed him back asked who he'd gone to see... we'll see if he replies.

But nonetheless, just kind of a funny coincidence.

2 Comments:

At 9:05 PM, Blogger Kitty said...

Okay...here goes my third blog comment ever...

Dude, whether or not this guy responds to your message, I'm sure he was PSYCHED you told him to find him. Even if he wasn't interested (for whatever LAME reason) if a cute, smart, funny girl seemed at all interested I'm sure it made his night (and probably his day now that you've messaged him). If that's the worst case scenario it's not bad.

 
At 10:03 AM, Blogger kellyd said...

I swear these things only happen to you...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home