Thursday, December 21, 2006

I Got Fucked Last Night

Let's call him 4 Hours because that's how long we'd talk on the phone when I was 21. We hooked up a couple times my senior year at Berkeley, but it never went further... Over the years we kept in touch... mostly because we'd bump into one another in the most random places... it almost became a joke how random it was.

Anyway, he's living in NYC and came back to see him family for the holidays. We decided to go to UM, WHERE!?!?!? Cheers.

I was interested to see how Obsession would react having me bring another guy... he was cool (unfortunatley, hahaha!)... the three of us chatted a bit... Obsession still gave us free drinks, aww nice. I've lost my voice, so he was giving me Ricola's... sweet :)

Things with me and 4 Hours have been strictly platonic for 7 years... I mean, I really didn't think of him that way at all. Not at all. We talk about people we're dating... recent fucks... std's...everything... but never in relation to the two of us.

We were having such good conversation that as the cab pulled up, I said, "wanna come over?"

He opened the cab door, "yup."

Stupid me, still didn't think anything was going to happen. I just thought we were going to continue chatting for a while.

But then I had an urge... I just wrapped my arm around his waste, and the kissing began.

I liked kissing him.

Then we began fucking.

I liked fucking him.

I really did.

It was doggie on the floor... some light hair-pulling... he went down... I went down... he praised my skills (of course)... me on my stomach... him on his stomach... good ole' fucking.

Then he slept over... the morning was sweet... I had a bit of a cough, and he rubbed my back... I played with his hair.

And that was that. I probably won't see him for a year or so... but, we had fun. Kinda' anti-climactic, but a lovely and very surprising evening.

3 Comments:

At 9:25 PM, Blogger chicajato said...

*of course* he praised your skills!

 
At 12:11 AM, Blogger jen said...

*living vicariously through you right now, as I come home from my christmas dinner with 2 very pregnant friends, where conversation consisted of breast pumps and stretch marks.*

btw, will be calling you tomorrow afternoon...keep your cell phone available.

 
At 10:29 AM, Blogger Krikri said...

hooray for sex!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home