Friday, December 29, 2006

A Bit Bitter

Yesterday I spoke with Carine Dion (refresher: she's the friend I just visited in London). She just saw The Englishman for the first time since the condom incident. Despite me telling her to not worry about it, she gave him the cold shoulder. They spent a few days together over Christmas, and he finally broke... his diatribe went something like this:

"I can't take you being like this to me... I can't stand it... I'm going back to London if you're going to treat me this way... you can't be mad... she (that'd be ME) did it to me 2 years ago... she had a boyfriend when we slept together... yada-yada"

Anyway, this pisses me off for many reasons:

a) I did NOT have a boyfriend, which I specifically made a point of reminding him via-email recently... that guy I had dated, merely, dated for 2 weeks prior, and that guy had even hooked-up w/ some chick over break too

b) even still, it's nowhere near the immaturity level of what he did, so don't even compare the incidents, and

C-C-C) we did NOT sleep together (2 years ago)... in fact, my pants stayed ON the entire time!!! and NOT on in the sense that they were wrapped around my ankles... in the sense that they were not down at all!!! When he told this to Carine Dion, she immediately thought I'd lied to her... NOT the case!!! Over the phone she said, "you can tell me if you did... I won't be mad." Oh my god, now she thinks I wouldn't have told her?!?!?

Needless to say, I was slightly bent out of shape to hear his comments. Because he felt like an ass for his own wrongdoings, he decided to throw my ass under the bus w/ such absurd falsities. YET ANOTHER COMPLETELY IMMATURE WAY OF HANDLING THINGS!!!

I decided to send him a scathing email... pointing out the fact that I thought things were cool... I did not in anyway fuel Carine Dion's fire, and I didn't appreciate him slandering my character for his own benefit. I was more offended about his remarks than I was about the condom incident. FUCK HIM. There goes my romantic idea of a man in which I could fall soundly asleep.

4 Hours:

I decided to MySpace 4 Hours yesterday evening... something to the effect of: "I kept meaning to email, but you know, the holidaaaze are always so busy, and I'm sure you meant to email me too, hahaha (yes, sarcasm)... thanks for the other night... I think we both know we're still friends... blah-blah-blah."

I thought it a relatively light-hearted follow-up to a night of fucking between friends. And it was sent a full week later... For those of you who don't use MySpace, you can see when a person's read your message. He's read it and did not reply. It's rather disappointing because we are friends / were friends / were whatever... he could have just acknowledged it with a, "yeah it was fun... good to see you." Or something of the like. But instead, he read it... discarded it and that's that.

It made me a bit sad. Made me feel silly.

Let's just say 2006 hasn't been a year of good experiences with any men. 2005 I'd have said the situation w/ The Brother was great because although it didn't work, we have a wonderful friendship as a result...

Again, why oh why can't i rid myself of any such desire... okay, well instead of wishing to rid myself of the desire why can't I just find someone who makes me feel less alone in the world... someone who makes my heart pitter-patter... someone I can look at with wide-eyes and know he knows what I'm thinking... someone I can go hide in my parents' room and watch movies with during big family events... or someone who'll go to London with me and roll joints with Carine Dion and her boyfriend and watch British comedies like Peep Show.

Hmm.

Or perhaps... just someone who can be my romantic idea to fall asleep to.

1 Comments:

At 9:51 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

APES...miss you tons! Hang in there with everything - the New Year will bring great things! :) Hope I get to see you soon! Will call to catch up! Love, Anye

 

Post a Comment

<< Home