Friday, January 11, 2008

And The Cyber-Stalking Continues...

Someone please-please-please tell me there's no way for someone to see that you've viewed his or her profile?

I totally looked at Bam's profile again today 'cuz I have some spare time. Dumb-Blond-Chick's no longer a friend of his. And then, I took it to the next crazy-cyber-stalking level and searched to see if she was even still on MySpace... and she is, and now her profile is set to private.

AND, of course I get all paranoid and think:

A) they can see I've viewed their profile
B) they've found my blog and have found out how truly psycho I am

Fuck-Fuck-Fuck

MOVING ON - ONLINE DATING:

There's still something about online dating that freaks me out. For some reason it makes me feel like some big dork who can't find men on her own. So, there are now two guys that I actually like. One guy and I have been emailing back fairly regularly, and he seems frickin' perfect; however... of course there's a HOWEVER, he's the sober one. I don't know if I can do that. I'm not writing him off... I'm giving it a try.

Oddly, the other guy I now think is cool... is also SOBER. What the?!?!

Well, it worked out just fine w/ The Brother. We shall see.

Anyway, I'll give updates on the online thingy... I'll probably talk to the first guy this weekend. We'll have to come up with a name for him.

4 Comments:

At 1:52 PM, Blogger Elwood said...

Online dating isn't too bad. It has it's downsides too, but I met my last girlfriend that way.

By sober do you mean they don't drink at all? That can't be too too bad. Just because someone chooses not to drink doesn't mean they don't like being around drunk people.

Maybe Mr. Sober will be worth it?

 
At 2:06 PM, Blogger Krikri said...

I am TELLING YOU: unless you're on Friendster or Match or one of those sites where you know who looks at your profile, no one will EVER know if you look at theirs. Even if you look 10 times a day, I don't think myspace has a "who's viewed me" feature. So stalk away!
Also, I love internet dating, you know this, so go'head grrl.

 
At 3:20 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think that it's awesome that you're trying the online dating again. I don't think there is ANYTHING weird or desperate (or whatever you said about it) about online dating. It's a new resource just like bars, friends, school, work, etc. So use it up - why not! Just keep the first meeting to a drink or coffee so you can leave fast if you need to :)!
Yay for you!

 
At 9:43 AM, Blogger jen said...

Nothing wrong with online dating.

As for sober...can I infer that these men consider themselves alcoholics, and therefore no longer drink? Are they AA groupies? Or do they just prefer to live their lives without alcohol/drugs?

Are they judgmental about those who use alcohol or drugs? Do they talk about their Higher Power and the Big Book or do they just like the taste of orange juice over vodka? etc etc.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home