Thursday, December 13, 2007

My Worst Nightmare

Speaking of all that Cyberstalking below, what if BAM or any others we may stalk can actually see how many times we've viewed their profiles?! Or what if the chicks we link to from them can see us checking their profiles out and put two and two together? And worse, then tell the dude that we've been checking out both of their profiles!!!

I'd pretty much want to die.

Does anyone know if this is possible?


Although I deleted BAM from my friends on MySpace, I'm still going to look for him from time to time. Ridiculous, yes.

How about I email him this:

Dear BAM,

Because I'm a psycho-cyberstalker, can you please change the status of your MySpace page to the Privacy Setting. My blog alias is "MiSS CuriouS" meaning that I'm ruled by my curiousity, and if information on your relationship status is available to me, I simply canNOT NOT look. Weak of me? Most definitely.

Ta-Ta,

MiSS CuriouS


That'd go over, right?

Again, I ask... why do I care? A week ago I was falling asleep to thoughts of my dreamed-up-dream-man... thoughts of BAM were weakening memories. And suddenly, he's at the forefront of my mind making me pout... that he's found someone first.

I'm such an asshole!!!

3 Comments:

At 8:13 PM, Blogger samin said...

i'm totally a cyber stalker, too, and i'm pretty sure that on myspace, people can't see that you've viewed them. (though on friendster, they can).

 
At 10:29 AM, Blogger MissCurious said...

samin - I was totally thinking about you this morning... you must have been reading my mind!!! I was just wondering how you were and thinking about how I need to write about you on my blog, so I can come up w/ some cute name and color to match you!!! :-)

If you or anyone ever finds out whether peeps can see each other on MySpace, please tell me!!! Haha!

Who do you stalk?

 
At 9:06 PM, Blogger samin said...

i mostly stalk people i've alienated, or people i was jealous of in high school or college (since i was/am such a huge nerd). unfortunately, i don't really have anyone in the past loves dept. to stalk (the only person in that category for me isn't really very cyber-present, though i did recently realize that he totally cyber-stalks me and reads my blog every day, sometimes more than once a day. i can't tell you how good it felt to figure that out, even though i really ought to let go).

 

Post a Comment

<< Home