Wednesday, February 08, 2006

So Over Myself...

To wrap up yesterday's post, I'm basically a fucking rockstar, and some jerk-off's just can't handle it, so they can just kiss my pastey white-ass.

Let's talk about who hasn't received her Red High Top Converse.... that'd be me!!!! Here's the summary of events... met Jerk-Off Jesus, he screwed me, then he screwed me... I wasn't too bent outta' shape 'cuz at least I got a free pair of high tops... which did come in the mail, but were the wrong size... so, I spent $11 to send them back in hopes of getting the right size... and now -- nothing... now all I got was SCREWED and SCREWED... that motherfucker!!!

ON ANOTHER NOTE: Now that I have no one to think about and am trying not to fuck for a while... I have my recurring Trent Reznor fantasy... it's pretty cliched. We're lying on this soft carpet, but not one of those animal skin or shag carpets you always see in movies... it's really just his new berber carpet or something like that... naturally there's a fire going... it's the only light in the room... i'm lying on my back in a true crucifix position... however, my legs are slightly spread and Trent is loving my taste. He has this perfect ass... this perfect glow to his skin... there's so much skin... his and mine.

The fantasy doesn't go further than this -- but I think of it at all the wrong times... I'll be mid-conversation with my boss and suddenly there's Trent in between my legs. I'm on the bus staring at the homeless pissing on brick walls as we drive by - and oh There's Trent's head moving in circles then up and down. It's pretty hot.

But I suppose that's all I have for now. The Trent fantasy. And I wish I didn't even need that. I wish I had boy-blockers or some patch I can wear that rids me of the boy addiction. I wonder if that'd sell? Hm. Maybe not, cuz that'd probably be the end to mankind. Like that'd be such a bad thing? The Dinosaurs went... we will eventually. Bleh. I'm so over myself.

1 Comments:

At 2:10 PM, Blogger Jackie O. said...

Umm..I'll take a dozen of those boy-blocker patches in pink please. Thank you.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home