Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Butterflies

I'm liking 5th Paragraph more and more each day. He's such a little sweetie pie... I get all giddy and goofy when I think about him. Like just now, as I replay his smile in my head, my stomach totally drops... complete butterflies. Ahhh.

We were supposed to hang out all tomorrow night, but he wants to go to this show at Slims... I might go, but my parents and sister come into town this weekend, and I don't want to be in recovery mode. Sooooooo, unbeknownst to him, we'll most likely be joining BFF and Peace Corps Linz for dinner... this way they'll get to grill the boy. It's always good to see what the friends think.

And totally weird that I'm not completely freaking out about him... no ICKS (icks = little things that totally bug/annoy me and make me want to RUN)... if i see him, rad... if i don't, i'm cool too... and it's not just because he's a cool guy -- i feel like this is indicative of where i am in my life right now... i seem to really be okay... i seem to have really accepted and embraced my sadness and craziness... instead of hating myself for who i've become... it's fine... it's who i am... and it's all going to be okay.

1 Comments:

At 12:56 PM, Blogger jen said...

so happy for you...both because 5th Paragraph sounds so rad, and also because you are feeling more comfortable in your own skin. Awesome.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home