Friday, July 07, 2006

What Do Teeth Marks Inside A Girl's Mouth Imply?

He came in my mouth. He gave me the warning, but I wanted it... wanted it in my mouth. His cock is totally HOT.

After downing several drinks with BFF at Cheers, I mustered up the energy to meet 5th Paragraph at the Independent. I was immediately swept indoors to meet his sister, roommate, and friends (sans brother). They were drunk and/or high, so I fit right in... it was chill... once the show started, i was totally energized by the tunes and felt relaxed to just be Miss Curious.

5th Paragraph gave me the right amount of space... he didn't completely attach himself to me, but I always knew he was there... it was sweet.

After the show, he invited me back to his place... Hmm, let's think about this, I'm on 2 hours of sleep from the night before, it's 12:45 am, and i have to work in the morning, so sure why the fuck not?!?! I went right over.

We drank and smoked a bit more w/ his crew, and then we disappeared into his bedroom.

The clothes came off pretty quickly. All of them this time. And there was his dick. Hard. Thick. I couldn't help myself. I just had to have it in my mouth.

And then I just had to have his cum in my mouth. Totally HOT. Today, I have those teeth marks just inside my lips, mmkay!

But oh but, the favor was reciprocated. He knows what he's doing (YEAY!!!). As he was devouring my pussy, he was working the G-Spot w/ his fingers more than any other guy has... and not only was he working the G-Spot, but he was doing something that my Gynecologist does - and of course, she gets me off everytime with it (hahaha)... you know, where she has a couple fingers up your Kooch and then presses on your abdomen?... well anyway, pressing on certain spots, all the while stimulating the G-Spot and licking the clit, I got pretty fucking excited... excited as in a physical reaction and excited that he even knew to do that.

Thus far, 5th Paragraph has been pretty awesome... we'll see where things go... i'm just taking it as it comes... and as it may go.


THIS WEEKEND:

- TODAY IS MY FUCKING 28TH BIRTHDAY!!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME!!!
- TONIGHT DRUNKEN SLURRING WITH FRIENDS
- TOMORROW BRUNCH WITH THE LADIES
- AND AND AND - NINE INCH NAILS - 6TH ROW SEATS!!! HOORAY!!! TRENT REZNOR FUCK MY TITS TODAY!!!
- SUNDAY - CHEERING ON GREENEYES AS SHE WALKS A GAZILLION MILES FOR THE AVON BREAST CANCER WALK... YOU GO GIRL!!! THAT SERIOUSLY IS A WONDERFUL THING... I'M SO PROUD. I'LL SEE YOU SUNDAY!!!

4 Comments:

At 1:28 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY
Loving living vicariously through you right now...

 
At 5:15 PM, Blogger jen said...

Happy birthday Miss Curious!!! Sounds like 5th Paragraph gave you a wonderful birthday present already!

 
At 8:24 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh my god you're so raunchy, I love it. LOL

 
At 9:57 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

rob used to bite me all the time, I had teeth marks and bite scars all over my lips and mouth when I was with him. I hated it, but then again, there were no other "distractions" to make it worth it.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home