Friday, June 16, 2006

Welcome to SF Toad Pee

Tonight I'm meeting up with an old friend from the Peace Corps. I haven't seen her in about 5 years... someone forwarded her my blog, and we got back in touch that way. Now that she's read all about my life over the past year, she'll get see some of the people and places in person.

With that said, this should be of no surprise, I'm taking her to Cheers tonight. Hopefully she'll get the visuals on Obsession and Lick My Face. Although there's no hope for requited love (hahaha), I still look forward to seeing both of them... i'd prefer to drool over Obsession these days as there haven't been more Lick My Face encounters... but I wouldn't say no to Lick My Face metamorphosing into Grope My Milkers. Hm. That's something to think about.

1 Comments:

At 12:04 PM, Blogger kellyd said...

Thanks Miss Curious! I had so much fun on my first night in SF!!! Sorry I didn't grope your boobs but at least we had some good food and good convo! It's amazing to catch up with old friends, hope you had a good time too!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home