Tuesday, May 30, 2006

"Without"

Yes, Vegas was WITHOUT... without the hospital visits and lost sorority sisters and pants and random men with sweaty armpits.

And unfortunately, I didn't even have enough to drink... (insert sarcasm)


The best we got this year was... "WHO WANTS TO HIT THE FLOOR FIRST!?!?"

And she did... Saturday she did not leave our floor... but hey, we all see it here with our very own eyes - Mrs. H volunteering for the job.

I did get some of my Michael Jackson moves in on the dance floor with the others jealously looking on...

Sorry LaSassy... try again next year!

We ended the trip with our Yard Margaritas... apparently my training's been going really well... all this yard made me do was pee.

And now it's back to work... and I'm fucking tired.

TOMORROW'S POST:

I'll finally post my response to Bad Break-Up... it must not have been a very good one because he hasn't written since. Well, fuck me.

5 Comments:

At 8:45 PM, Blogger jen said...

Congratulations on getting through the weekend without any scandal or injury! Looks like everyone had a great, well-behaved time!

 
At 10:42 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's it - really?!?! I'm so disappointed in you 'sisters'!!!!!

 
At 9:52 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Why does my arm and finger look freakishly out of proportion with everything else?!
Good times in V-town :)
Mrs. H

 
At 9:53 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Why does my arm and finger look freakishly out of proportion with everything else?!
Good times in V-town :)
Mrs. H

 
At 12:22 PM, Blogger Krikri said...

Mrs. H is my hero. Also, LaSass's face? CUTEST EVER!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home