Monday, May 22, 2006

Remember Me?

we dated once... a long time ago... i think it ended pretty badly... some hate here - hate there... it's too bad things happened that way. hmm. maybe you'll never forgive me... but i've long forgotten any negative feelings and still wonder how you are.

i ran bay to breakers yesterday and thought of you... wondered if you were participating in the annual centipede.... wondered if you won once again.

i suppose i won't write too much because maybe you'll have just deleted this already, but i really hope you write me back... what happened between us was a result of overwhelming emotions... vulnerability and love all had to be there for things to come crashing down... and just because we parted in the way that we did, doesn't mean that i've forgotten the friendship we once had.

if you have a moment, drop me a line... maybe your telephone number if you could even do that? i know you're in a relationship per your profile, so it's nothing like that... i just want to know how you are.

- miss curious

I just MySpaced this ex of mine... he and I lived together in Berkeley... I thought we were going to get married.... he thought so too... it ended as badly as a relationship can end... we unplugged the phone on each other mid-conversation... i wanted to push him out the window. i really did. it was this relationship that fully emerged me into the world of Tori Amos,

"You gave him you blood
And your warm little diamond
He likes killing you after you're dead...
I shaved every place where you been boy
I said I shaved every place where you been yes"
- Blood Roses

"Cut my hands up every time I touch you...
I tell you there're pieces of me you've never seen
Maybe she's just pieces of me you've never seen ."
- Tear In Your Hand

UH. God. Just thinking about those tearful nights driving through the hills of Oakland... the heartbreak of all heartbreaks. Such sadness. Thinking that I'd never get over this. But we always do. And here I am over it... so over it that all is forgiven. And I still wonder about him.

Since I so enjoy plastering the faces of my men online:



I WONDER IF HE'LL EMAIL ME BACK. I HOPE HE DOES. I DON'T KNOW WHY. BUT I REALLY DO.

4 Comments:

At 2:17 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ah man ... yup. I have an ex where the marriage thing came up but ended it horribly ... similar to you - yelling, screaming, hanging up - the works.

and just like you, now, i dont really care but every once in a while i do wanna know shes ok and its nice to be in "a place" where i can pick up the phone and find out.

its funny how no matter how impossible you think a person is going to be to get over you eventually do get over em. sometimes I look back and wonder "why did i think the world ended - the worlds totally still here"

 
At 5:17 PM, Blogger MissCurious said...

GREEN EYES - nope, no reply yet... i wouldn't be surprised if i didn't get a reply... oh ya know, that last time we spoke it was him drunk dialing me in the middle of the night and me telling him, "you better stop calling me or i'm going to call your fucking mom." he knew i meant it, and i never heard from him again.

when i say it was bad, i don't mean bad lightly... when i said i wanted to push him out the window, i meant that LITERALLY... i wanted to physically harm him... and i never thought i was capable of such intense feelings before.

oh my god.

and now today, since i emailed, my time with him is racing through my head... it was so fucked up... fucking amazing in our own world at times, but fucking crazy... bad crazy too... eeeeeeeh.

i'm just bored and trying to stir up old shit.

tear in your hand is a good one -- for tori fans it's definitely a staple... you'll see that quote i wrote a lot... a lot... but you'll see it for a reason... everyone's felt that to the core :)

 
At 10:08 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

ummm... cheese!!!! not your post or the comments, but what im about to post. this came on my iPod on the way home tonight and i made a mental note to comment the following lyrics... the song answers the question you pose in your post's title

I Remember You by Skid Row =)

Woke up to the sound of pouring rain
The wind would whisper and I'd think of you
And all the tears you cried, that called my name
And when you needed me I came through

I paint a picture of the days gone by
When love went blind and you would make me see
I'd stare a lifetime into your eyes
So that I knew you were there for me
Time after time you were there for me

Remember yesterday - walking hand in hand
Love letters in the sand - I remember you
Through the sleepless nights and every endless day
I'd wanna hear you say - I remember you

We spend the summer with the top rolled down
Wished ever after would be like this
You said I love you babe, without a sound
I said I'd give my life for just one kiss
I'd live for your smile and die for your kiss

Remember yesterday - walking hand in hand
Love letters in the sand - I remember you
Through the sleepless nights and every endless day
I'd wanna hear you say - I remember you

We've had our share of hard times
But that's the price we paid
And through it all we kept the promise that we made
I swear you'll never be lonely

Woke up to the sound of pouring rain
Washed away a dream of you
But nothing else could ever take you away
'Cause you'll always be my dream come true
Oh my darling, I love you

Remember yesterday - walking hand in hand
Love letters in the sand - I remember you
Through the sleepless nights and every endless day
I'd wanna hear you say - I remember you

Remember yesterday - walking hand in hand
Love letters in the sand - I remember you
Through the sleepless nights and every endless day
I'd wanna hear you say - I remember you

 
At 11:06 AM, Blogger kellyd said...

That's so interesting ... I remember when things between me and Conrad went south, I got so angry at him we actually got into a physical fight, and it was the first time I physically tried to hurt someone out of anger.

I tend to think about/obsess over exes whenever I am bored, too. I always tell myself I don't really still have feelings for them, but I'm just curious. I don't know if it's true or not, but that's what I tell myself ...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home