Friday, May 12, 2006

DRUNK BLOG'ING

So here I am 5:22 pm... tipsy. Already. Our deal closed. Lawsuits were threatened. Not against us. But against the people who fucked up. I'm conceited, yes. I didn't fuck up.

I am so satisfied though. It's funny... I don't care about the money. I care that person I represented got what they wanted. Got what they rightly deserved.

I've never had such a tough deal. I'm not going to go through the in's and out's, but I did my job. I did my job well. Very well. I made it happen.

And now, my boss thanked me by getting me tipsy. Maybe drunk.

Now I'm off to San Francisco's biker bar where just as much as you need your ID you need a tattoo... Zeitgeist... Zeitgeist - the BEST bloody mary's (and i'm not even a huge bloody mary fan) and BEST barbeque in town... now I'm really going to get drunk.

Why? I'm extreme. That's it. I get drunk. Not just tipsy.

This is my drunk speak. hahaha.


TOTALLY SEPARATE TOPIC:

Happy Mother's Day. You think your mom is awesome?!?!? My mom is fucking AWESOME. The reason for me to live is just so I can know her. She's an amazing beautiful woman, and I thank the universe for giving me, that which I had no choice NO CHOICE, my mother, ROSE.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home