Tuesday, May 16, 2006

The Brother

I just got a sandwich from The Brother's restaurant (newbies: he's my last boyfriend and we still hang out with on occasion)... he told me he just broke-up with his girlfriend (the one he never seemed to have strong feelings for during which he would always make subtle hints at still having feelings for me.)

This is where things get tricky. I totally dig him as a person, and I have absolutely NO STRENGTH when it comes to NOT hooking-up... so fuck... we're going to hang out within the next week or two, and when we do, I ask that all y'all send "don't hook-up Miss Curious" vibes.

PUSSY UPDATE:

Today, I finally decided to shoot over an email to my roommate (I wanted to talk to her last night, but she slept at her boyfriend's, as usual)... Just now, I received an email back from her... she was completely cool... she felt really badly... in 2 weeks, he gets his balls chopped off, and she's going to see if he chills out after that... if not, she's going to send him to friend of a friend's home.

It's definitely very nice of her to work with me here... but I worry that come a month from now, we're going to be having this same conversation.... because the crying may change, but her being home and paying any attention to him won't change. She's literally gone 4 days a week... although she doesn't mind not keeping el gato company, I feel so sorry for it... it is a sweetie, and all he wants is some attention, it's just become too much for me. Trust me. Waaaay too much.

1 Comments:

At 8:38 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sorry about the cat situation. Maybe this will cheer you up a bit...HAPPY BIRTHDAY TRENT!!!!! I heart you miss curious:)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home