Friday, May 19, 2006

Hide Your Underwear!!!

Working with about 10 gay men, I’ve discovered more than I wanted to know about how fucking crass men really are. I’m fucking crass too, so I can hold my own… but shit, sometimes I get wide-eyed.

One of the more interesting things I’ve learned, and of course these are generalizations, is that most of them love the smell of a man’s used underwear. They like the sweaty balls scent apparently. As we all know by now, scents have a lot to do with sexual attraction. I know whenever I’m into a guy, I end up loving and missing his scent… sweaty balls, not so much, but you catch my drift.

A few of these men have even admitted to swiping a pair of men’s boxers from someone they knew, a lover, a friend… even a neighbor who just happened to leave his dirty laundry by the washer and dryer. They have even admitted to using these scent stained boxers or briefs to later jack-off… apparently it was such a turn on.

And then, Miss Curious, has even had a boyfriend who admitted to keeping a pair of her dirty panties to smell later while he spanked his monkey. I thought it was more of an isolated incident that I could laughed at and think was kind of hot at the time. But really, there doesn’t seem to be anything isolated about him taking my panties… it seems that men everywhere gay and straight just love them’ stanky crotch… Hmmm.

I can whole-heartedly say, however, that I do not think smelling a pair of men’s underwear will ever get me off. But that’s just me.

Green Eyes often asks how I think of this stuff… well, I’ve never held back on being disgusting, so last night I went for a run… I wore these pants that don’t let my genitalia breathe very much, and as a result, my genitalia sweat more than usual. While getting ready to hop in the shower, my childhood curiosity sparked, and I decided to take a closer smell. I realize that I have done this on occasion… I’m not sure why exactly I did it or have done it… but I did.

I suppose I’m kind of fascinated with what we all consider gross. My scent was and is fascinating to me. Yup, that classic pussy smell… I just had to get all close and personal with it… but I must admit, I could smell it without even getting too close… in fact, I remember on a hot day sitting in a car on my way to a sorority slumber party in Sacramento, I was again wearing those HOT pants, and I could smell my pussy sitting there, fully clothed… I thought it was gross… but hey, it’s natural.

4 Comments:

At 7:49 PM, Blogger kellyd said...

I recently found a pair of men's boxers under my bed and I have no idea who they belong to (yep, I'm that much of a slut ... ). Do you think any of your friends would want them or is this sexual power strictly associated with individuals who own the undergarments?

 
At 11:45 PM, Blogger Ambee said...

Hey - that was my car you were in - I'm glad now I didn't realize what we were all smellin'

 
At 2:25 PM, Blogger chicajato said...

ha! I too can smell down there after a run or hot day! I do think it is gross but what can you do?

 
At 5:34 AM, Blogger Krikri said...

I don't know what you guys are talking about - mine smells like freshly baked chocolate chip cookies

 

Post a Comment

<< Home