Monday, June 12, 2006

Eat My Sweaty Ass Bitch!!!

I want to address ANONYMOUS' comment from my last post (and oh how easy it is to be Anonymous - you pussy!):

"Who really gives a fuck about your blog anymore? Borrrrrring... "

I think it's pretty fucking funny... What kind of fuck-head decides he or she actually needs to take the time to tell me he or she doesn't want to read my blog anymore? Why not just stop reading it? What a fucking loser!!! You can GO FUCK YOURSELF!!! :-)

However, I won't disagree... life has been a bit boring, and for now, I'm enjoying the slow pace... i'm not making any claims that is interesting... so go read someone else's blog asshole... much love, Miss Curious.

Now... onto the "Borrrrrring..." life I lead...

Last time I got drunk: Yesterday
Last time I got fucked: January
Last time someone went down on me: February
Last time I drunk dialed: Can’t Remember (thank fucking god)
Last time I got stoned: Yesterday
Next time I’ll get stoned: Tomorrow
Next show: Tomorrow (The Walkmen)
Next time I’ll stick my tongue down someone’s throat: Shooting for July

I was realizing yesterday that this is the longest I’ve gone without sex in 4 years… wow… I’m such a fucking slut. Something must be done about this. Hm.

But what? But how?

My mission is clear: to get my boobs groped by the end of July

9 Comments:

At 1:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm sure you'll have absolutely no problem getting your boobs groped. Heck, I'll do it for you if you get really desperate!

 
At 1:24 PM, Blogger MissCurious said...

if we're approaching the end of july with no prospect in sight, give me your name and number

 
At 3:53 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hope you don't think it's me... I think people who need to be rude should be compelled to say who they are. I am anonymous for totally different reasons.

 
At 4:12 PM, Blogger MissCurious said...

there seem to be a few people who are anonymous, so i have no guesses as to who it could be... i actually do appreciate that there is the ability to comment anonymously... and i really want people to continue doing so... and if someone wants to be a dick just to be a dick, they can comment too... i'll just post a bitter rebuttle... ;-)

 
At 5:41 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

your blog sucks!!!

just kidding. Hi *waves*

 
At 8:26 AM, Blogger chicajato said...

oh crap walkmen this week? HAA guess I won't be going. Don;t hate the playa yo!

 
At 10:13 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Interesting that your blog is so "boring" that Anon felt compelled to not only keep reading it, but actually comment. That meant going through all the motions of typing and word verification. I think you heard a cry for help from someone desperate for attention.

 
At 10:47 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Re: recent sexlessness - I smell a crazy birthday night coming up....
Linz

 
At 4:34 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

totally wasn't me either

 

Post a Comment

<< Home