Friday, June 02, 2006

Slightly Unsatisfied

Bad Break-Up hasn't emailed me back since I wrote him the below post just over a week ago. We haven't been in touch in almost two years, and he's now in a new relationship, so I imagine I'm not much of a priority (which is truly understandable)... but I'd still like to hear from him.

As I mentioned, I would like to have some sort of face to face resolve. Hm.

And since I'm over-analytical amongst a million other vices, I can't help but wonder how their relationship has been so successful... what is it about her that has made things work? what's the secret?

And I hate that everyone always says that we had to learn this and that from this relationship and that relationship... then why, I ask, do some people get it right on the first try? Fuck that.

Bitter? hahaha! Well whatever.

With nothing better to complain about and not fathoming starving kids in Africa, I sit here obsessed with singledom... just today!??! hahaha! But c'mon the best selling bands, books, films, ballads, etc are all about fucking love... about everyone's obsession with it... so basically i'm just trying to fit in!!! Hahaha!

What is the first question people typically ask when you haven't seen an friend in a long while?!??!

"You dating anyone?"

2 Comments:

At 5:41 AM, Blogger Krikri said...

As someone who, until recently, has always DREADED the "you dating anyone?" question, I try my best never to foist it on others. (Foist - that's right, I said it!)

 
At 7:10 AM, Blogger kellyd said...

That's weird ... the first question I ask people is always "where are you working?" But I guess for some people that can be just as agonizing.

I think it's normal to look at healthy relationships that exes have gotten themselves into and be a little bit jealous. Every guy I've dated in the past 5 years has MARRIED the next woman they went out with, so after I while I just gotta know "what does this say about me?"

 

Post a Comment

<< Home