Monday, June 19, 2006

To No Avail

So, Jim Carey and Jenny McCarthy are dating.

This morning, my boss and I discussed the idea of a “good match.” We thought about the people we know in relationships and what their dynamics are like. When I meet a person who is charismatic, intelligent, and witty, I’m often eager to meet his or her counterpart. More times than not the counterpart is much different. Their energies just don’t match.

As for Jim Carey and Jenny McCarthy, I’d say they do match. I’d say they’re both powerhouses.

I want to be a “powerhouse” couple. I want someone just as insane as I am.

But anyway, random thoughts.

In my boredom, I have indeed been toying with the idea of MySpace dating once again. Although my 3 MySpace dates were ultimately unsuccessful, I did make-out with 2 out of 3, and that’s worth something… particularly since I’ve promised myself a nice summer MILKER GROPE.

To MySpace Date or not to MySpace Date… that is the question.


Toad Pee Visit:

While my visit with Toad Pee was lovely, I had such high hopes of her getting the visuals on Obsession and Lick My Face, but to no avail. Sorry Toad Pee, but I loved the catching up! Best of luck in Chicago my dear :)

3 Comments:

At 3:33 PM, Blogger Krikri said...

I say you should say YES to Myspace dating. I had "taken myself off the market" for a while and was juuuust starting to get back into it when Matt messaged me (on Friendster, but same diff). And 8 months latah... I can pretty much get my boobies squeezed whenever I want! So, I say YES, cuz ya nevah know!

 
At 4:07 PM, Blogger MissCurious said...

krikri - i forgot that's how you and M met... cool... i went to a wedding this weekend and the couple had met online, so it does seem to work... the idea of it is actually great - you know if they're single, if they have similar interests, if they're intelligent, etc... but then in reality, you can have all of those things in line and have no chemistry... the only guy that i did NOT make out with and see a second time was the one guy i actually had a ton in common with... but NO NO NO chemistry.
perhaps it's a matter of trying and trying again?
hm.
i dunno.
ahhhh.
we'll see if i even see anyone.
before 2 out of 3 contacted me... the one i had stuff in common with, i contacted, but NO chemistry there. hm.

 
At 4:45 PM, Blogger MissCurious said...

Green Eyes - No joke... i just may take you up on the Threesome thing again... that made it soooooo much easier!!! you might just wish you never suggested that :) hahaha!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home