Friday, June 30, 2006

Post Date Wrap-Up

I don't have time to write the details today... and then won't be back in touch until Wednesday........ but just to tease your pallets...

I got the MILKERS groped AND sucked! 5th Paragraph totally came through! That's as far as things went because two drunk, high, and tired people can't do a whole lot.

He's out of town for the long weekend, and then I'm busy until next Sunday, so I'm not sure when we'll see one another again. I hope he calls. I think he will. One can never be sure though.

All in all, it was a great night. Even if nothing comes of it, it was well worth it. One fun evening with an awesome guy.

2 Comments:

At 7:00 PM, Blogger Krikri said...

Holy jeez, what a tease!

 
At 2:39 PM, Blogger jen said...

So glad to hear it went well! Did you tell him, though, that every aspect of his personality and looks - penis size included - will be extensively analyzed by all of us on your blog? Here's hoping that he has nothing to be ashamed of!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home