Tuesday, July 11, 2006

SHOUT OUTS

- Shout Out to all the fools who came to my birthday part-ay on Friday.

- Shout Out to LaSassy for the badass cupcakes. Those were un-fucking-believable! BCF!

- Shout Out to Mrs. H for understanding a birthday girl’s need to go bros before hos. You fucking rock!!! And thanks for coming to SF!

- Shout Out to 5th Paragraph for being that bro and telling me, “I haven’t even begun to give you your birthday present,” and he wasn’t fucking kidding… the boy can eat pussy!!!

- Shout Out to Trent Reznor for an AMAZING show at Shoreline on Saturday.

- Shout Out to GreenEyes for the Avon Breast Cancer Walk.

(GreenEyes: Baby Got Pack!)

- Shout Out to 5th Paragraph for picking me up on his motorcycle last night and making out with me.

- Shout Out to Craigslist for bringing me 5th Paragraph… if Craigslist didn’t have Furniture for sale, 5th Paragraph never would have been perusing the site that fateful night. Again, it very well could end tomorrow, but for today, it’s pretty fucking RAD!


THANK GOD:

Thank God I decided not to fart in 5th Paragraph’s bed this morning. He’d left for work and said I could sleep in… I thought about farting after he left, and THANK GOD I didn’t because he came back a minute later having forgotten his coat. So yeah, too soon for the gas… glad I didn’t have to go there yet.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home