Monday, June 11, 2007

This Time Last Year

It's funny how I'm starting to get bored again... it seems to be right around this time of year that the dust settles from one thing or another, and I'm looking to get myself into trouble. Instead of doing something new, I decided to reminisce on last year's trouble... I went through those dusty ole' archives of mine to remind myself of what a complete ass I've been known to be. Anyone remember when I did the below?!?!?!

June 2006

What oh What Did Miss Curious Do This Time?!?!

Do not give a bored and stoned Miss Curious a computer. After listening to KriKri and GreenEyes' advice to give MySpace a try, I gave it look... to much discontent, I was greeted by shirtless photos, plucked eyebrows, and gelled hair -- then i double-checked to make sure it wasn't men for men... to more discontent, it wasn't. What to do - what to do?!?! Get stoned of course. What not to do - What not to do?!?! Post on Craigslist of course. Here's what an idiot I am: Tomorrow I'll post excerpts from the gazillion replies I received... I seem to be the 1st stoned individual to post on this shit: I still can't believe I did this... oh wait, yes I can.

stoned and could do this or watch donnie darko and old school - 27

i'm completely stoned right now and am stealing free wireless from my neighbor, so i decided to peruse craigs and i stumble upon these fabulously random - insane categories... do relationships or "come play with daddy m4w" things actually work?

right now my body is lightly (maybe medium lightly) shaking from how funny i think i am, but deep down know that i'm really not being funny and wonder if i have some ulterior motive for posting on women seeking men...

but anyway, here i am on this june afternoon with all the windows in my house open, and i'm eating an apple and i'm hoping that this high would last forever... this is what i like doing sometimes (sometimes being the operative word)... perhaps you too? so i'm trying to decide if i want to watch donnie darko and get into that mood or watch old school and laugh uncontrollably (sp?)... but then, there's always music.... maybe i should just drown myself with music... hmm... wish there was some amazing live show on tonight... but since i can't move, i think the ipod will suffice.

okay okay... maybe i've missed the point of this whole thing... ultimately, i have a million people around me all the time, they're laughing - i'm laughing, and sometimes, just sometimes, i feel like the loneliest girl in the world... but then i also love to engage myself with amazing people and truly laugh and smile... and get lost at concerts and parks... the 'highs' - the lows...

so it'd just be nice to have someone for those lonely moments and beautiful moments. yeah, sometimes i'd think it'd be nice when i'm not too stubborn or proud to admit it. hmm.

does anyone have some cheezits?
those sound really good right now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home