Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Don't Touch Me There

As I was cleansing the belly-button this morning, I thought about all the dudes, like 75% of them, who just love sticking their fingers in it. I fucking HATE it. They all think they've discovered some erotic zone... um, not the case for every chick. In fact, that's an immediate turn-off, and we pretty much have to start all over.

Even when I mention that I'm not a big fan, guys hands, fingers rather, still gravitate toward that hole. WRONG HOLE dude!

In fact, I remember a friend (sorry friend, but it just goes with the post) who had some guy actually try to fuck her belly-button... gross-o! Even more weird though - could it have fit in there? Sad motherfucker.

Anyway.

3 Comments:

At 9:45 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

right there with ya miss. i HATE it. ick.

 
At 4:20 PM, Blogger jen said...

I'm not sure I've ever had a man stick his *finger* in my *belly button*. I've had fingers stuck in other holes...ummm.down there, but I find this all very strange.

Perhaps you should start screening men based on their belly button fingering preferences...maybe there is a correlation with douchebaggery that can be weeded out. :)

 
At 12:51 PM, Blogger Anna said...

fingers and belly buttons don't go together. tongues? much better.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home