Wednesday, May 09, 2007

Warning: X-Rated

If you’re friends with me or even if you’re not, this may gross you out. So yeah, warning.

The idea of Flava Flav was a casual fuck-pal (I don’t like buddy). Anyway, he was so fucking good at fucking and everything involved with fucking.

Now that I’m no longer actually getting fucked, I just have the memories in which I use for masturbatory purposes.

There is one moment in particular that I’m still using:

It was a workday. Flava Flav had spent the night and needed to be out the door before me, so while he showered I continued to bury my head in my pillow.

I was lying on my stomach with my eyes closed when he returned from the shower. He sat at the edge of the bed and started rubbing the back of my thighs. He worked his way up and moved my unattractive Victoria’s Secret pink and black striped “I love kissing” underwear to the side… I was swiftly aroused… and the fingers were swiftly replaced by the tongue… HOT-HOT-HOT. I LOVE the “from the behind” licking.

Okay, so here’s what I thought was really HOT about the situation, and oddly, it’s never been done to me before… and doesn’t seem like a big deal, but I keep fantasizing about it...

As he’s going down on me from behind, the bed starts shaking. I arch my back to see what was going on, and there he was face buried in my pussy, furiously beating off.

It’s probably so HOT to me because wow, he totally gets off on goin’ down.

Anyway, I sporadically think about this during the day and get all hot and bothered… and I was thinking about it just now; hence, this post.

IN OTHER NEWS:

I clearly did the Online Dating too impulsively… like getting wasted, sleeping with some dude, and being like, “why the fuck did I do that?” the next day… so, I’ve removed myself from the site… I’m just not in the space right now… perhaps I’ll do it later when I find that I can’t get myself into some weird and ridiculous situation that occupies my mind for a week or two.

ON MY WALK TO WORK, iPOD TUNES:

Precious Things (Live Version), Tori Amos
Good Quote: “So you can make me cum, That doesn’t make you Jesus.”

Voices Carry, ‘Til Tuesday

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home