Thursday, May 03, 2007

Body Rubbing

There’s something so adult about having condoms in your bedside table. Since I was having some sex, I moved all my condoms from my little vibrator, lube, and condom Tupperware and put them in the drawer for convenience. The recent fucking was with Flava Flav, of course... and in the beginning he had the condoms in his wallet. He probably thought he was all adult too. It’s funny to think that at the beginning of some night he thinks to himself, better put those condoms in my wallet just in case.

I remember being a young teenager when doing “it” was such a big deal… like going up some chick’s shirt was a huge thing. And the girls who let the dudes reach down their pants were considered Ho’s… at least where I went to school.

And getting to each “base” was some laborious task. Every “base” was discussed amongst friends and those who hadn’t “gone that far” would be all wide-eyed.

Now, guys carry around condoms, and I have them all over my room. Now, we fuck on first dates or fuck our friends or fuck after meeting at some bar. Now guys have tons of chicks sliding down their dicks with relatively no work. A hand-job’s essentially nothing, hardly worth mentioning. Wild.

Sex is kinda’ crazy… I mean we take off all of our clothes and rub our naked bodies against one another and stick our tongues in each other’s mouth… and get dicks shoved up in us. And then, we lick pussy, ass, and cock. It’s weird when you really think about it.

This morning I dropped something behind my nightstand and found a condom wrapper from fucking Flava Flav, and from that, is where this post stemmed.

1 Comments:

At 8:25 AM, Blogger Krikri said...

Remember the term "fingerbanging?" That was like, the ULTIMATE ho move in my Jr. High/HS mind. I just couldn't even FATHOM it - you let a guy stick his finger up there?!?! EEeWwww!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home