Thursday, April 12, 2007

Certainly Got That Action I Wanted...Just Got It A Little Wrong

I made out with Obsession last night.

He called a couple more times after I texted him Tuesday, so I decided to finally give in and see if we could work out a time to get together.

A couple of years ago, I would have picked up the phone on the first ring. Now, I see his name pop-up, and I think, ahh, I'm too tired to talk... I'll let it go into voicemail. Funny how things work out.

Last night, he came by... please note, he was coming over to work on a business letter that I was helping him with... I told him I could just email, but he insisted on getting together. Fine.

We hopped on my bed. I sat indian style and placed my laptop on, well, my lap. He had a print-out of the letter. We went through it line by line, and I was amazed at his diction. All of his suggestions made the letter all the better.

I sat at the edge of the bed to see if he'd start moving toward me. He did. He'd rest his hand on my leg. I'd pretend not to notice. I got up to do something, and when I came back his arm was around my spot on the bed. I picked it up and moved it. He smirked.

After we finished the letter, we drank the wine he'd brought and discussed the
Big Bang and mass extinction and all of my favorite topics. I had completely underestimated the guy. He's pretty fucking intelligent.

After a few more glasses of wine, he said he should get going. I reached over him to put my glass on the table to walk him out. He wrapped his arm around me and pulled me onto him... and then smothered my lips with his.

We made out like teenagers... a lot of groping, expert bra unfastening, hands reaching down one another's pants...

And so, he's had a girlfriend for some time. A girlfriend that was supposed to be moving out because their relationship just wasn't working.

As we were making out, I wondered if the two of them were still together... I just wanted to absorb as much of his touch before I knew the answer.

Wrong. Yes, very wrong.

Once he went to remove an article of my clothing, I said, "okay, I have to ask... are you still with your girlfriend?"

He cringed, "yes."

Fuck.

"Well, I can't do this then. Sorry."

I refastened my bra, smoothed back my hair, and got off of the bed. He remained hoping that I'd got back to him.

"You should go now." Of course I then laid into him about how shitty it was that he was cheating on his girlfriend. Yeah, HUGE loss of points. Not that it really matters in the end. He and I are nothing anyway.

But then, at the door we kissed again. I felt guilty because I'd then known for certain that they were still together.

He was a much better hook-up this time than he was a couple of years ago... He whipped out the skills.

Before he walked out the door, I said, "um, don't you think you should wash your hands?" He had stuck them down my pants after all.

As he smelled his two fingers, he said, "no, they smell good. I'm not going to wash them."

I rolled my eyes, "oh god." And not, oh god in a good way.

And that was that. Bittersweet. Typical. Oh Well.

MISS CURIOUS' BARTENDERS:

In the last month, I have had both my bartenders' tongues in my mouth... and I've had my hand on both of their cocks. Hot sure... but that's where it ends. Random make-out sessions and then friendship. Fine. It is what it is, and I'm slowly becoming more and more realistic about them.

MySpace FLAVA FLAV:

Okay, so we all know how horny I was last week. That's when I decided to reply to MySpace Flava Flav (not because he has any likeness to Flav... just a name)... we had all this amazing sexually charged instant messaging... he told me he didn't want anything, and I was like, "hell yeah... I just want a hook-up... a fling."

And then, he started to like me... and apparently he liked me a whole fucking lot... he started texting me and calling me and emailing me a TON. I reminded him that I was only interested in hooking up... he pleaded for me to give him a chance... he asked if I'd go on a date with him tonight. I conceded, but really just hoped he'd come over and go down on me.

Don't get me wrong... he's adorable, smart, interesting, but he is a self-proclaimed cheater... not cool with me... he's also just kinda' immature... I didn't feel like he was teaching me anything... making me think about new things... it was pretty much the other way around.

Anyway, he left me this message last night saying that he couldn't go out on the date with me because his feelings were too strong, and he thought we should leave it as is before he got hurt.

I'm like - what the fuck? we've hung out one night?!??

I texted him, "ok."

He then texted back, "I'm guessing this is Miss Curious... sorry I just can't go out."

Guessing? I was tipsy, so I called him (this was all before Obsession came over).

"Um, the fact that you were guessing it was me means that you've already deleted my number?"

"Yes. I had to."

"What the fuck? What happened to fun fling... you didn't want anything serious?"

"Like I said, I didn't expect to like you so much, and it's clear that I like you much more than you like me. I've been such a spaz because I haven't liked someone this much in years."

"Okay, whatever."

I don't get it.

Today, I log onto my gmail account and see that he's removed me from his little gtalk thing. I had to laugh.


Seriously though, what the fuck's up with boys? It's kinda' cracking me up, which is good because I no longer feel emotionally attached to any of it. It's pretty much a fucking farce.

Move ON!

1 Comments:

At 5:01 PM, Blogger Me said...

|: e-drama :|

 

Post a Comment

<< Home