Friday, April 06, 2007

Bang - Bang - Bang

It is so easy for a chick to get laid. It's almost unreal how easy it is. Anyway, that MySpace guy I decided to email back is going to be the guy... since I've been insanely aroused lately, I swiftly led our conversation into the sexual realm... and it fucking took-off.

He likes it messy. Very messy. And that is so HOT. Oh my god. Whew. I mean we're going to fuck the shit out of each other. Jesus. Wow. I'm turned on just thinking about it.

I already know half the things that are going to happen to me... and I cannot wait!!!

Too bad he's sick right now... 'cuz this could have been a hot sex weekend!

I'm such a slut. I'm a total dude with my sex drive!

And oh, this has been BONER week... first we had iBartender getting hard just thinking about my hand on his cock... then last night The Brother (ex-boyfriend, still total bud) called me, and we got onto the subject of sex (big surprise)... he said he had to stop talking about it because thinking of me blowing him was getting him hard on the street, and he had sweatpants on!

Hahaha!

He also mentioned that when he jacks-off, he has three scenarios from his past sexual experiences that he always envisions. I'm at the top of that list. And, he always confirms that I am still the best blow-job he's ever had, and I ruined him for life as a result.

Nice!

Damn, I'm bragging... and I probably really suck! Suck?! Oh well.

Clearly this post is a little too excited about fucking... quell - quell - quell... I just need to get it over with already!

;-)

2 Comments:

At 12:37 PM, Blogger Krikri said...

Can you send me a link to myspace guy's page? I wanna check him out!!!

 
At 1:52 PM, Blogger Krikri said...

ALSO!

http://www.albinoblacksheep.com/flash/bang.php

 

Post a Comment

<< Home