Tuesday, March 06, 2007

iBartender

What a surprise… it turns out that the bartender (let’s call him iBartender ‘cuz he lets me play my iPod on Monday’s) isn’t totally in love with me?!?! Why the fuck not?!! Hahaha!

I hadn’t seen him since our itty-bitty kiss last week, and I wondered how things would play out. They were normal, which is good, very good.

BUT, I wouldn’t be Miss Curious if I didn’t do one majorly stupid thing, right?!??!

He let’s me put my iPod in as soon as I get there… he then tells me how much he loved the CD I made him… super cute… we proceed to talk music, and we both get pretty into it… it’s always exciting to meet someone who’s completely on the same level with his or her obsession of music… we also have a nice banter… his quick wit is starting to make me think he’s a tad bit smarter than me… well, not that that means much.

Anyway, I don’t know how this whole “kiss on the cheek” thing happened again… before I knew it he’s asking me to kiss him on the cheek… what?

And here’s the stupid thing I did…. I laugh and say, “I’ll only kiss you on the lips.”

He chuckled and walked away.

He probably didn’t think much of it, but because I have an itty-bitty crush, I of course was more sensitive to his every response.

But then, really, why did he ask for another kiss on the cheek? That kiss on the cheek led to that “tongue in my mouth” last time. I don’t know.

Despite having great conversation through the evening, I left the bar feeling kind of stupid. Feeling like I’m this total chump for having fallen under yet another bartender’s little “I want bigger tips” spell.

I decided I’m not going to go back there for a while. I can’t feed these silly dead end desires for womanizers. I go home and feel sad.

1 Comments:

At 10:58 PM, Blogger jen said...

Hmmmm...his chuckle and walking away could have also been, "oh crap, there's the manager and I shouldn't be flirting with the customers (that I really like)" rather than a brush off. He doesn't seem like a womanizer, just a flirt...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home