Monday, March 05, 2007

My Worst Nightmare

My worst nightmare has come to true… I accidentally got cable, and now I’m hooked. By accidentally, I mean my BFF/Roomie’s undefined male in her life just plugged the cable in that’s been sitting in both of our rooms and viola, cable.

Is this a moral dilemma? Should I not use it because I’m not paying for it? It’s just there… like my wireless Internet. I log onto my computer, and I’m just online. What would you do? I do feel kinda’ guilty, but apparently not that guilty. Am I a total shit? Oops.

Anyway, back to hating cable. I haven’t had it in almost 3 years… not that I haven’t Netflixed Laguna Beach (seasons 1 & 2) or the Hills or 8th and Ocean… not that I didn’t TiVo Laguna Beach season 3 when I was at my parents’ down south.

I didn’t want cable a) for the extra expense and b) because one can easily become a zombie in front of that shit.

It’s like I’m suddenly catching up to the rest of the world… who knew there have been like a hundred Next Top Models or Top Design or The Agency or the Heidi Klum whatever show… or oh, that Real Wives of Orange County… oh my God that shit’s insane. I even watched Hollywood’s Biggest Confessions on E! …. Or whatever that countdown show was.

Aside from an amazing show with Chicajato and a Sunday bike ride around the city, I was pretty much hooked to the fucking cable. Jesus Christ. I even thought of canceling Netflix.

Oh my god… I’m insane. And like tonight, I’m supposed to have Monday Night Dice, but I really want to go home and watch the next episode of The Hills. Fuck me. I watch The Hills and think I actually relate to LC… have I said, oh my god yet? Hahaha!

MONDAY NIGHT DICE:

Whew. Enough cable talk… shit… I gotta’ cut that off (in my room BFF, just mine)… Anyway…………………. I will most likely go to Monday Night Dice tonight. Do we all remember what happened last Monday night? Yup, I got my lower lip lightly teeth tugged… and some alcohol spit exchanged… hopefully the bartender won’t be all awkward around me, assuming he’s even there this evening… hopefully he’ll still let me play my iPod and kick me in the ass with his sarcastic bite… maybe he won’t even remember it happened because we were both pretty fucked up. But really, it was nothing. Just a lil’ smooch like I used to do with all my sorority sisters in college. Even thinking about it the next day or today can be blamed on the fact that I'm a silly girl. Just a silly lil' Miss Curious girl. Aye.

Okay, well… hmmm… yeah, it’s nothing… hmm… why can’t he just be in love with me?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home