Tuesday, February 27, 2007

I Got My Lip Bit

Monday Night Dice is typically a mellow evening of drinks and dice (obviously) at a predominantly gay bar. However, there is one adorable straight lil’ bartender that cut me off last April… do we remember this note written on receipt paper?


Anyway, for the past few Monday Night Dice games, he’s been so kind as to let me play my iPod on the bar speakers… and trust me, he let me play my shit LOUDLY.

For his kindness, I decided to burn him a CD. I gave it to him last night… he seemed very appreciative. I half-expected him to say, “oh thanks, I’ll check it out,” and lose it five minutes later.

But he went on and on about how he thought sharing music was a beautiful thing… a way to get inside someone’s head. He kissed my hand a dozen times to tell me how thankful he was… he even bought me a drink or two or something like that.

We started getting into it about music… he remembered my favorite Bjork song… something I uttered briefly weeks ago… he played Love Song, The Cure and reminded me how he loved the story I told him about Robert Smith and his wife.

My friend, Tall K, kept looking at me like, “oh girl, he remembers everything you ever told him… hmm… interesting.”

I was surprised too… very surprised.

Our banter started getting a bit heated… and we somehow decided kisses on the cheek were in order… Well, he asked me to kiss him on the cheek… I told him to kiss me on my cheek instead.

And for some stupid reason, I decided to turn my face, so he would hit my lips instead… I did it jokingly… he stopped… I laughed. Our lips did not touch.

2 minutes later he said, “kiss me on the cheek.”

I said, “no”

“C’mon!”

“No… okay fine, you have to bring your cheek to me.”

I leaned in to kiss him, and this time he turned to kiss me on the lips. We both paused… he moved in closer… grabbed my bottom lip with his teeth and softly tugged… our lips met… our tongues met… and in a swift second it was over.

And that was that… a sweet Monday night smooch… we didn’t really talk after that… his shift ended, and I left.

Of course, I wish I hadn’t had gross beer breath… but oh well… who cares.
He’s the biggest flirt I’ve pretty much ever met, but I had fun for a moment… and he was sweet, for a moment.

2 Comments:

At 5:16 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hell yeah! As I mentioned to you earlier, lip biting is SO f'in hot! If you aren't a lip biter, I highly recommend it :)!!
Have fun with this one and enjoy the flirtation and the bites :)!

 
At 4:41 PM, Blogger jen said...

That is SO HOT.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home