Tuesday, April 03, 2007

Getting Hard Just Thinking About It

Crumbs. Again, just itty-bitty little crumbs. iBartender is brilliant at just giving you enough. But, I was determined and indeed saw right through his charming antics.

Shortly after I arrived, Tall K surreptiously disappeared, so I could have a word with iBartender.

iBartender walks over to me, and I profess, “I really wanted to apologize for the other night… I hadn’t meant to molest you… it’s just that my sex-drive is high enough sober, so when I have too many drinks, it gets a little out of hand.”

He bashfully replied, almost unable to look at me, “well, um, I enjoyed it… couldn’t you tell?”

“Yeah, I guess you’re right… but I just shouldn’t have been so forth coming… thanks for understanding.”

Later in the evening, we started talking about the cock massage (over his pants) again… he then said, “I’m getting hard just thinking about it.” (oh damn... if i had a dick, I would've had insta-hard-on)

“Really.”

“Yup.”

“Wow, that’s so hot.”

Fuck. I could have said any number of witty comments in there. I just get kinda’ stupid around him. Oh well.

For the rest of the night, I was somewhat antagonistic. We mildly flirted. I was being a little bitchy because I didn’t want him to know I that I was sorta’ into him (and sorta’ not anymore). When my friends and I moved to the pool table, he came to bug us a few times. He’d quickly squeeze my knee or wrap his arms around me from behind. I just stood very still. I didn’t touch back. Not this time.

And then I got some mushroom-pepperoni pizza and went home. We didn’t say good-bye.

Today, I feel fucking great about things. I no longer feel like a fucking idiot for having massaged his dick the other night. I didn’t act like some pathetic chick in his little harem. I was just doing my thing… laughin’ fucking hard with my friends… and we had the occasional flirt here and there.

That’s what it is… a couple gropes and stolen kisses and sarcastic remarks here and there… not such a bad thing… and all my dignity is still in tact.

Who’s next? Hahaha!

3 Comments:

At 12:29 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Glad to have your strong bad ass back ;)!!

 
At 12:32 PM, Blogger Krikri said...

Love love love this - this is as it should be. Guys should be feasting on YOUR crumbs and getting hard just thinking about YOU!!! You did good.

 
At 6:04 PM, Blogger Dolly said...

Woo, sounds like you are making progress! Last weekend, I kissed another guy in front of my bartender. Never thought I'd get to that point, but relieved I finally did. Glad you are getting over your own barman, slowly but surely.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home