Wednesday, March 07, 2007

Cock Talk

This morning I was thinking about cocks… as I often do. I know I’ve said this before, but it really is kinda’ sad that guys get only one shot at a fat cock. It’s pure luck… you’re either born with it or without it.

When I like a guy, I’m always eager to stick my hands down his pants to see what I’ve won. As I’m reaching down, there’s a drum roll… I’m thinking, “please – please – please be a decent size… please.”

I don’t even have super high expectations…like I said, just something decent will do… something I can actually feel up inside of me. Trust me, I’ve had that classic, “is it in?” And one second later he’s cumming because it’s been in for the last hour.

If I fantasize about being married some day, part of the equation is, “hmm, what kind of dick will be mine forever?” Fucked up thought, I know.

But of course, if he’s fucking good at eating pussy, fingering ass, and tugging on my tits, then a good 2 inches is added to the dude’s cock size.

And here’s for even more sick fucked up thoughts… remember how my little brother’s stupid drunk friends revealed the sizes of both my little bros’ cocks?!??!! Well, yeah, I was actually so proud for them… giving the family a good name… I want my brothers to have a good life… to have plenty of confidence and 9 and 7.5 inches will do it. It was like I was almost relieved for them as disgusting as all of this sounds. I don’t want to know anything more than that or I’d puke, but anyway.

If some random weird crazy fucked-up jesus showin’ up at my door shit happened, and I had a son, I’m glad that I have large cock genes in the family.

I’m just being an honest Miss Curious here. Hahaha!

1 Comments:

At 2:49 PM, Blogger Krikri said...

Love the title - cock talk! Bah! I was just thinking about this too the other day - funnily enough! I'll admit it - size matters and I'm a total size queen - but don't you agree that there is such a thing as TOO BIG? I mean, I almost hope your little brother's drunk friends were exaggerating - 9"??? That is TOO BIG - ouchie wawa!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home