Thursday, April 05, 2007

It All Goes Back To Fucking

After I posted yesterday, my cell phone rang. It was Obsession. It’s like he knew I was slandering his ass on the Internet. Anyway, he left this message saying, “uh, sorry I didn’t call yesterday… I’ve been so sick… can we reschedule for next week?”

Okay, fine… he sounded sick… but NO, I’m NOT calling him back. Whatever. He can wait. I’m just kinda’ over it. If he moves mountains, I’ll help him out, but I’m not going to put myself out for him again. Boring.

Dolly, from the The Truth About Cocks and Dolls (http://cocksanddolls.blogspot.com/), who oddly seems to be living a very similar life on the east coast, recently made some comment to the effect of – once you get over these useless bartender crushes, you open your world up to a lot of men… I never really thought I was closing myself off because of these boys, but I really had.

I realize this now because on the impossibly-addictive MySpace, I’d been getting messages from some seemingly normal dudes and just never followed-up… I was so wrapped up in the fantasy of these other boys that I wasn’t open to it. Well, plus I’ve done the MySpace thing, and it was a pain in the ass in the long run. Yesterday, however, as I was going through my messages and trashing most of them… I re-clicked on a profile from some guy who seemed pretty fucking witty and funny and liked all the same music… I decided to reply to him… a couple months late, sure… but he replied right away… now we’ve started a bit of correspondence. Of course I had that initial, “ew, he responded way too quickly, ICKS!” And then, he just asked to take our chat off MySpace and into the real email world (real?!?)… and that also kinda’ gave me the ICKS… but-but-but, I caught myself, and I’m about to email him. Yeay for Miss Progress Curious!

Then there are a couple guys here and there that I never even looked at as prospects, but I’m suddenly seeing them in a different light… it’s like oh my fucking god, I was soooo fucking closed off… I had no fucking idea!!! No idea!!!

But then, I read this comment from some guy giving Dolly advice about a perfectly perfect male prospect (but a bartender, oh shit)… and I realize that his comment is exactly what I always fucking do… assuming I can be both open to new dudes and can avoid the following, I’m pretty sure I’ll be married off within the year, hahahahaha!

“Can I predict what's going to happen??Barman BT and Dolly go out on a date. BT shows a little bit too much interest which turns Dolly off. Dolly will blog about how she's lost interest and that she's moving on.Either that or he doesn't show enough interest which makes Dolly want him even more.”

Damnit. Must Avoid.

But then… perhaps all this boy writing means I’m looking for a hardcore fuck. It has been since December after all. Which is a long time for an oversexed chick like me. In fact, ehhh… that’s probably why I got that insta-hard-on when iBartender told me he was “getting hard just thinking about it,” oh my god… I’m forcing myself to, “breathe Miss Curious breathe.”

Wow. I’m such a dude when it comes to sex. Must get some soon.

Sex.

Sex.

Sex.

I could do w/ some guy just going down on me. Hmm. That works too.

This stream-of-consciousness blog once again took on a life of its own… ending in the male world where everything goes back to fucking.

Shit.

Okay. Goal. Get fucked. Soon.

4 Comments:

At 1:13 PM, Blogger Dolly said...

I've learned to ignore 90% of the advice/predictions/"wisdom" left on my blog (and seriously, that guy and his friend text each other about my blog, so I think he sees it more as entertainment than a real person living her life).

And the similarities continue, because I recently realized that it is getting close to three months since I've gotten laid, which is the point at which I start getting cranky. It also means I run the risk of sleeping with a guy too soon (something I've done more times than I can count). But whatever, yay for us for making progress and exploring new possibilities... even if we end up doing some of that exploring naked.

 
At 4:03 PM, Blogger Krikri said...

It does, it does all go back to fucking! I think, in fact, a lot of the frustration I expressed in my last post was due to the recent lack of bow-chikka-bow in my life. (I better get some tonight though, I'm cooking him dinner and then we're watching Shortbus!)

 
At 11:43 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

So I'm about half way through the process of assimilating your archives and I've finally figured out who you remind me of. Betty Page. It's the eyelashes.

 
At 9:51 AM, Blogger kellyd said...

I think it's the season. Perhaps not so much out there in Cali but here in the dreary midwest we are all pining to breed once the sun came out. I've made some unfortunate choices as well recently, but I blame more natural forces.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home