Wednesday, May 02, 2007

Clean Slates Are Borrrrrrrring

Okay, so I just may be killing Dolly (The Truth About Cocks and Dolls) for this, but I've decided to sign-up for an online dating site. Eeks. She told me to forgo the MySpace thing, which has been fun for fucking, but never amounted to anything more.

She has 2 dates this week from the site I've too just joined, and I pretty much have to copy her and start "dating" for real? Maybe?

I'm nervous just writing this. I guess online dating's just something to do, right? Ya know, something to make things a little more interesting?

I'm all uncertain about it. Ahhh. Although I have met guys online before actually signing up and paying money for a site is kinda' nerve wracking... one never thinks that she has to meet dudes online.

Sure the stigma of online dating has gotten better, but still... ahhh. I have "eeeks" look on my face right now.

See me trying to convince myself that it's okay.

And plus, I have a happily clean slate right now... do I want to fuck everything up? Do I want to have to deal with the how do I tell him I'm not interested and the fuck, I don't think he's interested and the wow, I totally got rejected based on my photos and rubenesque body type alone or some shit like that.

Signing up for online dating means rejection for one of us is as inevitable as getting my ass fingered again at some point.

But then, hey, I could meet the man of my dreams, right? I guess deep down I don't think it's going to happen that way... but I of course shouldn't be pessimistic... I suppose I'm doing this for pure entertainment value. That's reason enough, yes?

Yikes. Eeks. Shit.

Okay, here I go.

1 Comments:

At 7:19 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Welcome to the club girlie - we can share bad date stories.... I'm sure we will have them!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home