Monday, May 07, 2007

I'm Kinda' Lame, I Decided

I realized this morning that the Online Dating bit was truly a mere distraction... just something to do that day. The emails or winks keep rolling in, and some of them are from perfectly interesting and attractive men, but I have no real desire to make an effort.

So really, I guess I'll just sit here and do nothing about it. Besides, that chemistry thing is impossible to figure out, and you can spend all this time talking online for it only to be wasted time. And then, someone gets hurt... rather, stung, when the other person just isn't interested.

Wow. I really just don't care.

But then, I find myself incredibly bored right now.

Work's slow.

I'm not attached at any friend's hip as I normally am. I'm just kinda' hanging out by myself. Well, not by myself... but just sorta' hanging out to hang out and not connecting with anyone at the moment.

There's been a lot of staring out my bedroom window at the neon Chevrolet sign.

And so, checking to see who's viewed me, added me to their hotlist, winked at me or emailed me is a bit of a fun distraction, but really, what the fuck am I doing?

Bleh.

I'm in that, what next phase?!?!

2 Comments:

At 5:12 PM, Blogger Jackie O. said...

This post is funny b/c just 3 days ago Friday you start off by saying "Clean slates are boring."

Finals are almost done so hopefully I can help witht his boredom shit.

 
At 5:15 PM, Blogger MissCurious said...

That's why I'm kinda' lame ;-)... hey, are you blogging again? I just removed you from my Friends and Lovers section, but I'll stick you right back if you're writing again... good luck with finals sweets!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home