Friday, July 27, 2007

Happy and Hopeful

Wednesday night was the first night I’d seen Bam since he dumped my ass via-text and email and then got my ass back via-cell, text, and email.

Going into the evening I found myself extremely apprehensive. Our relationship went from a 5 paragraph email about how we’re not compatible, and it’s over and a 2 and a half hour conversation about how we’re not compatible and it’s still over to a slew of 7 text messages about how I “have his heart,” and to give him another try.

Who wouldn’t be apprehensive?

Although I was worried as fuck, I was still eager to see him. So eager, that I even ran downstairs to greet him instead of waiting for him to ring my doorbell. In the lobby our lips met. Butterflies ensued. Our attempts at pulling away proved futile, and we stood down there embracing and kissing for some ridiculous amount of time. Luckily, no one was around.

Needless to say, the attraction was still electric.

And then our night was like every night we’ve hung out. Perfect.

We got our Whole Foods dinner, sat at my kitchen table, and as I blabbed on and on, he reached under the table, pulled my leg onto his lap, slid his hand up my jeans, and lightly massaged my legs.

It was just comfortable. Sometimes I’d find myself staring at him instead of listening to what he was saying. Staring and thinking about how much I like him.

He’s been ever so apologetic about having dumped me. He says he will make it up to me. He says that he hates himself for having hurt me.

I understand that I haven’t painted him in the best light on this blog, but this blog has been an outlet for me to rant about my woes. We often talk more about our complaints versus the things we love.

So Here’s What I Like About Bam:

- He’s intelligent as fuck.
- Quick witted
- Sarcastic
- Has gorgeous forearms
- Genuinely cares for others (I mean, like, HUGE heart)
- Notices the small things
- Compliments me often
- Has a great relationship with his parents, takes good care of them
- Is amazing with little kids
- Has a lot of very good friends that all love him
- Is open to any social situation
- Surfs and Skates
- We have the same stupid sense of humor
- Is un-PC
- He’s a complete character, just silly
- Soft sweet kisser
- He’s attentive
- Has a strong work ethic

AND, is falling in love with me…

1 Comments:

At 8:58 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Let me introduce myself, my name is Matt Dawson, and i'm a postgraduate student in sociology at the University Of Essex in England. I'm currently in the midst of writing my dissertation which concerns the use of blogs, what people write on them and why. For the purpose of this study i choose 40 blogs at random to study, yours was one of the ones i came up with. If you want further details about what exactly this study entails i'll happily provide them.

For the purpose of my study i'd be very grateful if you could fill in the Questionnaire i've prepared and maybe answer some more questions about your blog.

If you are willing to take part, my email address is mpdaws@essex.ac.uk

 

Post a Comment

<< Home