Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Surrender and Release

So wait, what, I still have some things to learn about myself? Whatever. Okay, kidding – kidding.

My new boyfriend has actually been calling me out on my neurotic behavior. He’s also made me think a thing or two about myself that I hadn’t really recognized before. While I’m certainly not perfect, I have Miss Curious pretty well mapped out or so I thought. I know why I do most of the things that I do, whether or not I can stop all of it or most of it is another story. But anyway.

So this guy, my boyfriend, makes me want to be a better person.

Maybe this relationship will continue – maybe it won’t, but I want to try my hardest here. He’s very deserving of my heart.

If it ends, it will be a very sad blog day. And I have to stop thinking so negatively.

I see him again tomorrow, and I can’t wait.

Ahhh, I’m nervous. So very nervous. And I’m such a cliché… the “I have a hard time letting go” cliché. My roommie / BFF have Angel Cards that we draw everyday. Before you draw, you're supposed to think of something that the Angel Card may help you put things in perspective. Today, I got "Surrender and Release." It was very appropriate. Cheesey - Silly - a million foolish things about me for even somewhat taking this seriously, but it helped. It confirmed that I must be happy with this... be open with this. And not a fucking over-analytical idiot! Hard on myself? To say the least.

Go with the flow Miss Curious!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home