Friday, June 22, 2007

Give It To Me Good... This Time

Since meeting Bam last Sunday, we’ve spoken on the phone every night and of course, Wednesday, we had our first date. Here’s how it went:

Unfortunately, I was exhausted and suggested we just get take-out and chill at my house. I’m always nervous seeing a dude for the first time since our initial meeting. I always kinda’ forget how he looks.

He gets there, and I can’t stop talking because I found myself totally nervous. Then I kept apologizing, “I’m so sorry… I talk a ton when I’m nervous… oops!”

He would just chuckle. I love his laugh.

After getting food, we sat on my floor and just talked about things people talk about when they’re getting to know each other. You know -- family, friends, work, religion, favorite sexual positions… the usual.

Then there’s the classic line “one thing leads to another,” and we’re on my bed intertwining our limbs… and tongues.

I honestly canNOT remember having enjoyed kissing someone as much as I enjoy kissing him. Oh my god. We have both admitted to being addicted to the other person’s lips, and I really mean it.

Since it was “that time of the month,” I kept the pants on the entire time… but I was curious about his “stuff,” so I made sure it came out for a quick look and unfortunate to him, an even quicker stroke.

HOT FUCKING COCK!!!

He spent the night… nothing more happened other than some heavy petting… no cumming.

We did, however, get all fucking cheesey and stare into each others’ eyes.

In the middle of the night, I felt him kissing my shoulder… he thought I was asleep… I didn’t move… I just smiled to myself.

We have another date tonight. I’m trying to skadaddle, so I can have my pussy all tore’up by my favorite Asian San Franciscans and their HOT VATS OF WAX --- oh yes, given’ it to me good like the BRAZILIANS DO IT!!!

Anyway, I can’t wait to see him tonight!!!

I have to remember though… this could be over tomorrow or next week or next month… I mean, c’mon, history tells me it will.

I’m just being hopeful. We’ll see.

1 Comments:

At 3:28 PM, Blogger Krikri said...

This all sounds so SO good. I'm happy for you, girl!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home