Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Jesus, I'm So Fucking Bad At Dating

Bam actually called last night. Not only did he call last night, he also emailed me a couple of times yesterday... and then again, this morning.

After a couple of emails yesterday, I had my classic Miss Curious "icks" for a second. Sometimes when dudes come on a bit too strong, I tend to, um, freak out a tad. The "icks" swiftly dissipated when he called that evening. I felt completely at ease speaking with him.

I love that he answers all of my questions. My blog name actually reflects my personality pretty fucking well. I ask A LOT of questions... because I'm, well, CURIOUS. This rockstar once asked me why I asked so many questions, I panicked and said, "oh oops, it's just that I studied it in college... yeah, journalism." OH MY GOD, WHAT A BLATANT LIE... I COULDN'T BELIEVE IT.

Anyway, super personal things are accidentally asked as well, oops, and Bam didn't even skip a beat... he answered everything with great ease.

We've set up a date for tomorrow night. I told him I'd like to forgo dinner because that's more of a 2nd date for me. I just want to hop in the sack and fuck all night on the first date. Okay, not always, hahaha. But, I always feel awkward on dinner dates... like everyone in the restaurant can sense how totally awkward I am.

That's just weird of me to even think. Whatever.

I hate the trying-to-figure-out-what-we're-going-to-do part of going on first dates... and second dates... well, dates in the beginning. We'll probably go to a bar, but then what bar? Jesus. I'm kinda' psycho-overanalytical-chick. Sheesh!

Any San Franciscans have good first date bars? I'd like to take him to Cheers... wouldn't that be a "fuck you" to Obsession... hahaha... so, bad idea.

2 Comments:

At 4:42 PM, Blogger jen said...

First date bars...hmmm, I only know the Marina well, which isn't your scene. You could always go to that place on 24th in Noe that I went to on a 1st date whim and ended up partying with the swingers...:)

hope to see you this weekend one way or another.

 
At 7:35 AM, Blogger Dolly said...

I can't wait to hear the details of the date!!! I hope it went well.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home