Monday, June 18, 2007

Being Irresponsible With My Emotions

I’m like a giddy little fucking teenager. It’s ridiculous. I didn’t say anything last week because I kinda’ didn’t think it’d happen and was completely loving mellow. A co-worker of mine who’s relatively new told me that he had the perfect guy for me. Whatever, right?

He mentioned that this guy would be at his show yesterday… I kinda’ was copping out and told him that I didn’t really feel like a set-up, but thanks anyway.

He’d forwarded me the guy’s profile and sent him mine, so when I got to the show I recognized him right away. I naturally acted all coy (ok, not naturally)… there was no way I was going to approach him because I just didn’t care.

Anyway, he came right up to me. Not a shy guy. And then, bam (who says bam?!) we hung out for the rest of the night. Let's call him Bam. Anyway, the immediate comfort level was insanely good.

I was there with some friends as was he, and everyone just totally got along… we all had this amazing time where we laughed so hard our stomach muscles hurt. He then drove me home. We sat in his car in front of my apartment and proceeded to kiss for an extensive period of time.

The first kiss was amazing. You know when you just kiss the same way? That’s how it was. Ahhh.

Bam took my number, and as I hopped out of the car, I said, “don’t take too long to call.”

He smiled, “I’ll call you tomorrow.”

Yeay! Shit though, I hope he calls.

20 minutes later I got a text from him telling me what a great night he had and how he’s looking forward to the next time he gets to see me. How fucking adorable! Sheesh!

I’d be super bummed if he didn’t call. Maybe he won’t call tonight, but I hope he eventually does. Eeks! I’m fucking squealing over here… I almost can’t stand myself. How totally irresponsible of me to get so excited about someone!!!

At least I’ll have this blog to wallow in my own self-pity should he not call.

And even if he does call, and a month later it’s over already, that’s cool because I like how I feel right now… and remind me that I said it was worth it!!!

Guys Marrying Themselves Off Already:

Oh oh oh – so, we started talking about the dude who set us up… Bam mentioned that the dude would be his best man at his wedding… I chuckled to myself because like the previous post I’d recently been wondering if guys thought about that kind of thing too.

I mean, what girl doesn’t already have half her wedding planned? Seriously, right? Even stubborn, trying-to-be-all-unconventional me has some ideas.

Anyway, my ears just perked at the fact that he was already thinking “best man.” Weird! (please note: not in regards to us)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home