Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Date Night

Tonight's date night. I'm looking forward to it. I hope we're still attracted to one another... I mean, I did wake-up with this gargatuan zit in the middle of my forehead, which is obvious enough that someone may ask if it's an Indian Bindi. Fuck.

Then there's the fact that I haven't been sleeping for reasons I can't understand... I've tried to make sense of those crazy nightmares of which I've awoken in middle... but what does having people in a Salvation Army truck rob my parents' house and stealing all my clothes mean?

Those thieves who really pissed me off when they stole my polk-a-dot polyester skirt, interrupted my sleep so much that I have hideous bags under my RED eyes.

Needless to say, I'm not feeling super hot right now... not like one would want to feel on first date where we already obsessively think about our outfits and hairstyles and making sure all the right spots are shaved. Not to mention the fact that my body has that exhausted feeling all over... wow - I sound like a big fucking grump.

Anyway, I'm still super excited. We've spoken for the past 2 nights, and I've grown to like him more and more. I can't get too ahead of myself if that's possible??!?!

Here are just a couple things Bam's said in his emails:

I had a good time and I hope you’ll take me up on an invitation to dinner / drinks or something involving us seeing each other again soon.

I can't wait to kiss you. You're like a drug to this dude.

I am having my day-dreaming thoughts of you.

He's certainly said many more sweet and sentimental things like this... but this is the gist.

AND OH:

And oh, how cute was he in our conversation last night... he told me exactly what he was thining when he first saw me... the exact point he knew he wanted to kiss me... how it felt to kiss me the first time... I mean, sheesh... who says such cute things.

And another oh, Miss Curious, being curious asked about his cock size already... and let me just say WOW. Perfect. More than perfect. Whew, I'm HOT just thinking about it. Oye. Luckily it's "that time of the month" still, so it'll force us to go slowly.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home