Thursday, August 02, 2007

Who Likes Who More?

I like him more than he likes me. I hate that. What does one do when they obviously have more feelings than the other? Isn’t it supposed to be relatively equal? I suppose these things fluctuate, but it’s weird to be so conscious of this fact.

Will one person always have stronger feelings?

If so, which would I rather be?

Do I want to feel loved more than I love, but always wonder if I could have loved someone else more? Or do I want the security of knowing he’s into me more?

Bam’s pretty hard to read. In fact, I was totally perturbed when he got so pissed at me for making him worry. I hadn’t understood how much he cared for my well-being. He always seems so blasé about me.

He calls regularly. Emails regularly. Apparently just bought me a gift that he’s giving me tomorrow, um, adorable! But then, I worry still if he’s just going to think I’m more trouble than I’m worth. And oh, this is how lame I'm acting - I actually notice that he wants to get off the phone before I do, um, everytime. Of course, I sit and think way too much about that.

Aye-aye-aye.

Is anyone good at this dating shit? If so, tips.

Advice to myself:

1. Relax
2. Go with the flow
3. Don’t feel insecure ‘cuz I’m like, um, amazing (hahaha!)
4. If he drops me, oh well, big deal. Don’t sit around waiting for it to happen

2 Comments:

At 5:29 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

bg,

he's into you so RELAX!! you're awesome and he sees that, so definitely go with the flow. trust me, a dude ain't buyin' you a gift and stayin' in touch if he's not. remember, you're a totally chill chick that has A LOT of great things going on and good guys, and it sounds like bam is one of them, will be really into. so chill, have fun, be yourself b/c that's who he likes...YOU!

malenky

 
At 9:33 AM, Blogger MissCurious said...

thanks Malenky! ;-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home