Thursday, December 22, 2005

HAPPY HOLIDAYS FOO'S!

Well, I was planning on having stoner Christmas with me ex-wife Midge, but there was some sort of miscommunication, and he thought I was only coming over for Christmas Eve... whereas I thought we were going to be in our PJ's smoking and eating all weekend or at least on Christmas Eve and Christmas Day... but really, he's going to be gone on Christmas day... all of this unbeknownst to me. Now I feel somewhat deserted and stupid... and I'd gotten all excited about our Christmas celebration, when really he had a completely different idea... I just 100% thought we were on the same page - the way we spoke about it -- about our weekend and PJ's 24/7... but anyway, I felt (and feel) like an ass...

And yesterday I got money I wasn't expecting from a co-worker that I sometimes help out and then my real Dad gave me more money that I hadn't expected either... and then, my bosses told me to take tomorrow off (they told me this just today), so 2 hours ago, I bought a pricey ticket to spend xmas with my family! San Diego here I come!

My family is wonderful... and now I think I was crazy for ever thinking that I wouldn't go!

SOOO, HAPPY HOLIDAYS TO EVERYONE!!!

4 Comments:

At 4:28 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

have a great holiday
and I think you are right to do whatever you want for new year's eve.... high pressure fun is no way to ring in the new year

 
At 11:23 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Holidays Apes - love and miss you tons!

-Anye

 
At 8:12 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm so glad you're home with family, afterall!! Family made all the difference for my holiday. The first time in years all five of us kids and our families and my parents were together. -C-

 
At 10:38 AM, Blogger chicajato said...

I am so happy you got to go home!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home