Thursday, January 05, 2006

My Significant "Other"


Meet Rainbow. We share a bed. She (or he) has the left side. I have the right. I know eventually, maybe ten years from now, someone will replace Rainbow. It's not Rainbow's fault that she can't put out. I wish this amputated-leg bear could fulfill my every need, but unfortunately, she gets hidden under the bed when I bring home random men.

As I was doing my Caress commercial in the shower this morning, I imagined who the next male will be rubbing his hands all over watermelon breasts.

Being single, my sex drive has significantly diminished. I can't even remember the last time I had sex. It was probably no more than 2 months ago, but it seems forever to me.

So yes, I sit here wondering -- not fantasizing -- just wondering... who he'll be. Posted by Picasa

1 Comments:

At 12:44 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love you!

-Anye

 

Post a Comment

<< Home