Wednesday, January 11, 2006

Why Do I Get Myself Into These Things?

First, thanks to everyone for their compliments on my "ugly" problem... they're all very sweet comments (including those anonymous) just be reminded that it took 18 years to be convinced I was a D-O-G, so it'll take some more time to reverse any of that! And I do believe I have other attributes that are dazzling ;) , so I'm not a total lost cause! I'm a friggin' catch! Hahahaha!

To answer another question... the MySpace date (Jesus) is too late because it didn't fit into my "2 dates" before the New Year... I'm still going tonight, I believe. I'm supposed to call him when I finish work, and we're going to make final arrangements. Hmm... I was trying to drag Green Eyes along, but Jesus and I haven't spoken yet for me to ask if bringing a friend was too intimidating. Hmm.

I hate these online dates, but yet here I am doing it again... when he emailed that first time, I was caught so off-guard with his immediate invitation to hang out... my eyes widened followed by a loud gasp... and then I work myself all up and shit... and get nervous and wonder if I'll like him or he'll like me... and will the conversation be all too dull... and this and that.

Oh the fuck. I'm going and that'll be that. I can go home and read my fucking Romance novels and forget anything happened! hahaha!

1 Comments:

At 5:54 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

that sounds like fun. dating is kind of a cool rush. gotta miss that... -c-

 

Post a Comment

<< Home