Thursday, February 16, 2006

Horror Hate-a's

He's just sooo nice. KingKong that is. Although it seems like I have unrealistic expectations, the guys that I've fallen for haven't always fit my archetype. Well, none of them have really. More than anything, I want a certain sense of comfort and/or protection... All too often, I feel much too much like a male in relationship - getting all these sissy boys afraid of horror flicks and nazis... it's no hyperbole when I say MANY guys I've dated freak out during scary movies... I mean c'mon now!?!?

To my point, KingKong falls into the category of "horror flick hate-a's"... This is where my whole, "I want a man" comes into play. I want a chest that I can hide my face in when I pretend to be scared in movie. I want that warmth.

I'm happy enough being single that why the fuck settle? Again, KingKong is extremely sweet and totally fun, but I'd rather adopt him as my younger brother than a have him be a boyfriend.

So, he and I hung out on Valentine's Day... watched Pretty In Pink, which he knows by heart... just like Girls Just Wanna Have Fun... we made out a bit. He kept his Large Dick in his pants per my request.

At the end of the night, my decision was clear. I will not hook-up with him again. I don't even know if it's a good idea to hang out. As they say in When Harry Met Sally, "Guys and Girls Can Never Be Friends -- The Sex Part Always Gets in the Way." He's out of town until next Tuesday, and I'll make things clear at that time.... I've said it repeatedly, but like everyone commented -- actions speak louder than words -- there are reasons cliches are cliches.

Housing Update:

Nothing more from Psycho-Nazi nor the Rap Punk Couple neighbors... I'm throwing myself into the housing hunt... I hope to discuss my job with my bosses tomorrow or as soon as possible, so I can figure out whether or not I'm staying or going (to SD)... I want to stay at my job... I enjoy the people immensely... however, it is so slow that I don't think they'll be able to afford me... If they can, then I'll continue to look for an inexpensive roommate situation as opposed to some costly studio where I don't know what the neighbors are like... If a person's been living there already, they can let me know noise levels and crazy factors... we shall see... if the bosses lay me off, then it's collecting unemployment and moving to SD city for me.

5 Comments:

At 4:31 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

wait - you're in the mortgage biz, right? when did it slow up? leave it to me to be clueless... I think in FL it's still steady - but who knows. i hope you don't get laid off, though. that's a bit awkward. but perhaps it will be your sign.

 
At 9:15 PM, Blogger Jackie O. said...

i will fucking hate you forever if you move. seriously. no joke.

 
At 9:30 PM, Blogger jen said...

if you are planning on staying in the mortgage business...is SD the best choice? Just curious...not to say you should base your life on that career...just wondering...

 
At 9:32 PM, Blogger jen said...

and p.s. that line from Harry Met Sally is so, so true. You cannot be friends with King Kong if he wants to screw you! (or really...you can't be friends at all!)

 
At 9:30 AM, Blogger chicajato said...

umm excuse me? what is going on with SD???

 

Post a Comment

<< Home