Thursday, February 09, 2006

MyMistake or Perhaps Not?

Remember that other MySpace dude called KingKong? He's the one I told that I wasn't into meeting anyone new right now. Being as persistent as he is, he asked if we could just be email buddies. I acquiesced. A few times a week we email... nonesense really, but it's been entertaining... I've continued to turn down his invitations to meet up reminding him that I just wanted to lay low... he's pretty much in love with me... and I'm considering it... I said that if we ever did, it'd be just friends... just friends.

Just some He's In Love With Me quotes from KingKong:

So now that your best friend is leaving, now you have a vacancy right? I'll fill it. And I can even cheer you up... I mean just thinking of me should cheer you up! (Okay, that's kinda cute!)

Anyways, I'd like to hear another excuse so; When are we gonna hang out? Hahahha. Ohhhh and I looked at my last message and I didn't see any spelling mistakes. So fuck off:). Love you. (Trust me -- there were spelling mistakes -- and by the way, that's why we haven't met... see how I spelled "haven't", yeah, that's how it's spelled)

you ARE in love with me. It's okay it happens to the best of them;) (yeah right KingKong, I'm in love with you??)

Let's get back to the Spelling Issue... it is an issue for me... again, sure I have my errors here and there as I'm typing so fucking quickly... but ask me spell something, and I can fucking do it. But now that we've been emailing for a little while now, I've grown a soft spot for the boy... he just seems like a sweetie pie.... my worry is that he wants more in his life right now, and I kinda' just want a buddy... a buddy to come over and watch Pretty In Pink while we smoke-out... his idea by the way. To meet or not to meet? He's out of town until late next week, so I have some time to get the idea out of my head... or should I keep it in my head???

2 Comments:

At 6:09 PM, Blogger chicajato said...

why are you over men right now? you in a funk or what?!

 
At 8:39 AM, Blogger jen said...

I think you should watch Pretty in Pink with whomever your heart desires, but it's pretty clear this guy wants to be more than your "buddy", so don't be surprised when something weird happens!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home