Thursday, July 13, 2006

Here, There, And Back Again

PMS is not good for dating. I’m realizing now that in prior dating situations I was in a constant state of PMS. Luckily, with where I am in my life right now, it appears as though it will be only once a month, and I’ll be conscious of it… but this once a month is leading Miss Curious to feel slightly insecure.

5th Paragraph and I planned on hanging out tonight. Yesterday, he emails and tells me all about this show we have to go. I emailed back saying that I probably wasn’t up for it because my parents will be in town on Friday, and I want to be in top shape – also considering I’ve had a bad case of insomnia lately. However, both Tuesday and last night, I’ve had these amazing nights of sleep… and today, I’m totally pumped to meet up w/ him (after dinner w/ the girls of course). So I emailed him this morning to see if it’s still cool.

Even though I know he’s not a swift email’er (apparently he has to work at work) I’m still being paranoid that he no longer wants me to come.

Now it’s like I’m waiting by the fucking phone, gmail rather. But wow, as I write this… I’m realizing that, hm, I'm actually kinda' over the waiting. Weird. I suppose that’s what this blog is for anyway – to let me put these silly ridiculous thoughts out to the world, so i don't have to carry the burden myself.

Last night, I was chatting with this other girl who discussed her singledom… one thing she mentioned was that she had a hard time trying to fit another person into her single life. I’m actually starting to feel the same way… feel that same pressure… I’m busy all weekend. I have Muse on Tuesday and Gnarls Barkley on Wednesday and plans with co-workers on Friday. This doesn’t leave me much time for him or me.

Oh well. Who the fuck cares really. I’m just going to keep doing what I’m doing. And if time and feelings cohabitate, then rad. Cool.

1 Comments:

At 11:11 PM, Blogger chicajato said...

you are a busy gal! umm where was my shout out?? I am the one you should thank for taking in miss L!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home