Monday, July 17, 2006

Motley Monday


PARENTS WEEKEND – It was great having the parentals here this weekend… the only problem – leaving my older sister and I home when my parents went back to their hotel… we regressed to our childhood bickering… although we didn’t get physically violent, I remembered how it felt to want to. Fuck. Hahaha. What did we fight about? Nothing.

5TH PARAGRAPH – Since my parents were here, we didn’t have the chance to hang out, and I have no idea when I’ll be free and when he’ll be free. Perhaps we’re just falling victim to “bad timing”? Also, I know we’re just a month into this, but I don’t quite feel a strong connection… We’re definitely having fun, but I’m not sure that something deeper could be there.

I suppose part of this stems from the fact that most of my relationships move very quickly… it’s always the, “oh my god I can’t believe I found you… I’m so fucking happy!” And then, he tells me he loves me, and I say it back even though I know I don’t really mean it… (I’ve done this 3 times)… I just say it because it seems like a fun thing to do.

5th Paragraph and I just kinda’ are… I didn’t really know what I was doing to begin with, so who knows where it will go… and if it ends, it ends… but yeah, ultimately, I feel like I should be more emotionally involved, and I’m just not.

Oh v’ell. Hahaha!

THIS MORNING – god awful gas… the kind of gas that warms you nether regions, burns rather… the kind that in the past has cleared dance floors and houses…. The kind where you almost want to check your pants it’s so bad. Luckily, I let most of it out in the back bathroom earlier this morning.

THIS WEEK – Muse tomorrow night, Gnarls Barkley Wednesday night… fun times!!!



THIS MADE ME SMILE

1 Comments:

At 12:28 PM, Blogger jen said...

I think 5th Paragraph sounds pretty rad and you should just go with the flow and not overanalyze your feelings so much...just enjoy the ride! (easier said than done, of course!)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home